, , , , , ,

Concert Looks: SZA

10:45 AM




I had the pleasure of going to an SZA concert this past weekend and I absolutely got my glitter-trap life. This woman is absolutely amazing with a hint of hood, just how I like my own friends. I decided to go with the theme of her aura and style my look based on her fun, tomboy yet totally fashion-forward bravura.

There’s a place in LA called Jet Rag that always has this Sunday sale where every item is $1. Yes…$1! I was a bit strapped for cash, so I was determined to find my outfit for the concert at this place. Under the blazing sun and 1 hour later, I stumbled upon this huge bright tie-dyed t-shirt. Something about it spoke to me and I snatched it up! To make it completely my own style, I cutoff the sleeves and wore it as a dress with cutoff denim shorts underneath. I topped it off with layered girly necklaces to tone down the boyishness of it all. I paired it with my Topshop lace-up platforms and my Ann Taylor green fur vest. Yes girl, fur in LA! I included a snippet of my night below! #getyolife



Until next time!








You Might Also Like

0 comments