, , , , , , , , , , ,

Online Dating: How not to get the girl of your dreams…

1:15 PM


Every week I will post a random message from my personal dating profile and breakdown why the guy never got a response. I’m hoping to maybe help women dodge the douche bags better and give the douche bags some insight as well. Honestly a lot of them aren't even douche bags, they're just pure lazy. Whatever the case may be, I need documentation of this foolery for the world to see. I will not disclose any of these gentlemen's faces for their protection, but some of these I absolutely have to include their usernames. (because they are fucking ridiculous) Thank me later!



This first one goes out to "Damnimback"... (silently ponder to yourselves)



Monday 2:21 pm (yes work hours)

Damnimback: Hey...How are you doing?
Would you like to get better acquainted over some frozen yogurt? ha ha If your remotely interested get back to me..

Me: (no response)

Okay let me give you guys a tad bit of background on me. I write for a living. That is my 9 to 5, bread and butter. I would not be doing myself any justice if I even entertained the thought of dating someone who could not spell or is grammatically illiterate. Cannot. Will not. So with that being said, points were taken off immediately. However, I know a lot of people are just lazy when it comes to little things like that, so I let him pass on that. He did not go left there, he steered into the caution zone when he asked the most simple yet overused question of all time on dating sites.

"How you doing?" Sounds a bit mean of me, no? But the truth is that they don't really care! Think about it, how many times have you asked that question and can honestly remember the person's response being something interesting? Anywho, he was quite cute and I didn't want to let him off the hook that easy so I read on... I believe the thing that stood out to me overall was his delivery. He did not sound sure of himself stating the words, "if your remotely interested". Guys have confidence! It doesn't matter if it's over the internet or in person, women flock to confidence.

That's all I have for today! Feel free to weigh in ladies and gents!

You Might Also Like

0 comments