, , , , ,

I Love What I Do.

3:34 PM





I recently got invited to speak and host a Social Media breakout session and talk about the things that just come naturally to me. I thought that it would be a daunting task to get up in front of 30 people 3 times in one day to speak on something that I sort of fell into. However, as the event nears I'm becoming more and more confident in the valuable information I have to share.

Not everyone has had the courage to just fully jump on the social media train and "let it all hang out" sort of speak. When it comes to social media, I just express myself as if I were letting my little sister in on a secret. Completely me. Non-animated. Genuine to a fault. These are the same things I'm going to keep in mind when speaking to these people. I may have started from nothing, but I sure have made a way to start making a name for myself.

I love what I do. It comes natural. I have a passion for expressing myself unapologetically, giving insight on what I deem to work, and living aloud. 

Until next,

xoxo - TheePinkist

You Might Also Like

0 comments