, , , , , , ,

What Would You Wear?

8:00 AM

As most of you know, I have an amazing opportunity coming up where I get to travel to Orlando, Florida for 5 days to speak at an event! I will be presenting and it will be a professional setting. However, all of my outfit ideas came to a screeching halt once I received the dress code. Casual, Bohemian, Denim, and Rock Star Chic? Is this a meeting or a vacation? Either way, I will not complain but this threw me for a loop and it did so for a lot of the other attendees as well. So what better way to help out by putting on my fashionista hat (that I always have in tout) and putting together a dress code guide for the entire event. Not to worry guys, I didn't leave you out this time!

Take a look and let me know what would you wear?

Until next,

xoxo - TheePinkist





You Might Also Like

0 comments