, , , , ,

How To: Crochet Braids with Leave Out

5:23 PM


Let’s talk hair. I found that it’s not too easy being a natural girl in this day in age. I’ve tried sew-ins, box braids, braid outs, twist outs, wash and go’s and now my latest venture…crochet braids. But these aren’t your typical crochet braids that usually come in a style or curl pattern. I found a new technique that includes Marley hair, curl rods and little to no money. The general process is to install, detangle/blowdry and curl them. I saw a few reviews and decided to leave out hair around the perimeter of my hair. Overall the installment was very easy, the only thing dreadful is the detangling and curling process. What a tedious task! However my end results were amazing and very versatile. Check out the pictures and video below!




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Your hair is absolutely beautiful!!!! Are there a few individual marley twists that you put on the side?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi She'Nell, sorry I'm responding sooooo late! Thank you for checking out the post. No I did not add any extra hair to my perimeter. What you see is just my own natural hair left out and just twisted and tucked into the ponytail I did. Hope this and my vids help! I'll start getting more detailed with them. Thank youuuuuuuu!

      Delete