, , , , , , ,

Morning Thoughts: Dr. Joy DeGruy

9:29 AM

I ran across something amazing last night. I think it was intentionally meant for me to find and listen to. This thought comes to mind every now and then. I want my readers to know that I am real in every aspect. Yes, I love hair, makeup and clothes but who am I really? What are the things that mean the most to me? Do I reflect that? I asked myself these questions as I looked on to read, listen and discover. This first step is knowledge in whatever you do. You cannot thoroughly complete something if you do not know its origin or what it even is. I take on the challenge of myself. To dissect, poke and prod at who Tia is. What makes me great, what makes me weak, what makes me beautiful...what makes me ugly. Will you join my challenge? If you do, I suggest you start with watching the below video of Dr. Joy DeGruy. I lovely soul with knowledge. This presentation is for everyone, all walks of life.


The Chronicles.

You Might Also Like

0 comments